Sunday, January 18, 2009

Just beginning.. by Just M xx

Hello all,

I am just starting my new blog today.. I have so much to say and talk about but I don't know where to start. My dearest friend Rosey inspired me to begin a blog.. to share with others. I don't know where it will lead.. or what direction it will go.. but that is what life is all about isn't it. We don't know where life is taking us.. I believe in fate... everything happens for a reason.. we just need to enjoy everyday as if it could be our last..
I am blessed with a loving family and some amazing, inspirational, loving friends.. so I will just follow my heart as I write in my blog and share with you my life as it continues day by day..

I love quotes and collect quotes.. I will start today with one of my favourites to share with you ..
"May you have enough happiness to make you sweet,
Enough trials to make you strong,
Enough sorrow to make you human,
and enough hope to make you happy "...
That is all for now...
Much love,
Just M xxxx

1 comment:

  1. perfect in every way, just like you! well done hope you learn how to load some photos so i can see some cute ones of amelia!! big smooches %*_*% rosey

    ReplyDelete